Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Diplomacy

Much was accomplished during my diplomatic mission in September. I'm pleased to announce that recent events have encouraged the GNU Public Dictatorship to send me on another diplomatic mission. I am also pleased to announce that my traveling companion will be the famed Hero of the People, Nathan Swenson. While our itinerary will remain secret (Remember the Alamo!), I will try my best to let you know about my successes without letting you know exactly where I am until I am no longer there. My goals for this trip include:
  • Spreading awareness of the dangers of brads
  • Forging stronger relationships with as yet unnameable world powers
  • Learning more about a significant (but also unnameable for now) group of potential supporters so as to win them over
I would love to be able to tell you where I am traveling so that those of you that live near my destinations could come out and meet me, but we can't ignore the lessons we learned from our dear departed Mr. Ralston. At the GNU Public Dictatorship we are nothing if not quick to learn!

No comments: