Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We're on a diplomatic mission

I'm very pleased to announce that I have been selected to lead the first of what will surely be many diplomatic missions on behalf of the Board of Dictators. The following are some of our goals for this diplomatic mission:
  • Increased awareness of the GNU Public Dictatorship and its purpose
  • Stronger ties with existing powers in key areas
  • Increased understanding of other cultures and the ways in which they can enrich all of us
  • Decreased production of brads
There are other goals as well, but it is probably best to discuss them only after their successful completion. I will try to keep all of you updated on my progress over the next week and a half, but, unfortunately, the regions to which I must travel do not all have free and open access to the Internet.

No comments: