Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Traitor in our Midst!

Thank you, Tim, for explaining where I had been. As I was not allowed to post during that time, I had not yet released this information to the public, but I have been diligently doing more research into the situation. Please be vigilant should any man going by 'Quisling' approach you. Given his name, I am surprised I did not see this coming. This is the story:

Quisling was a Count of Lincoln County, Nevada. He appeared to be a very loyal supporter of the GPD. He was entrusted with the office and responsibility of disposing of brads. As I was investigating the underground baby pirating network, I was led to his office by an informant, whom we shall call "C.J." C.J. suggested that 'Quisling' may somehow be involved in this world of black market trade. With disbelief in my heart, I determined to investigate the situation in order to clear his good name. However, I was shocked when I entered his office unannounced and saw him shredding papers in a device that appeared to be built from brads. He evidently saw my surprise and took the opportunity to flee the scene. Though we are not sure where he is, we are confident that we will find him soon. An investigation of his office showed that he had built up crafty contrivances with brads. The sting of this betrayal was made all the more painful by the fact that these were the brads which he had been entrusted to destroy. It was apparent that he had been functioning to further the cause of the Parent Corporation for many years. Papers indicated that he had also been selling these brads on the black market. It also appears that he may have been corresponding with other members of the GPD. This cannot be confirmed because they were using code names. However, do not fear, we have conducted secret investigations on all of our offices, and you are still safe taking your brads and other nefarious objects to your local GPD office.

As for Quisling, we are issuing a level G watch. This means that if any of you come in contact with him, do not attempt to restrain him, but immediately call your local GPD officers and he will be apprehended promptly.

No comments: