Monday, March 2, 2009

My coat's spoon cancer (Warning: Images show graphic depictions of spoon cancer and may disturb some readers)

I finally convinced my coat doctor to release the pictures he had taken before he formally diagnosed my coat's spoon cancer. It took a lot of persuasion, but I finally prevailed upon him by explaining that if people don't know what spoon cancer looks like they aren't likely to recognize it in their own coats and jackets. At the GNU Public Dictatorship we believe nothing if not that coat health is the responsibility of society as a whole, and so we are publishing these photos so that you can spot spoon cancer in your own coats or the coats of your neighbors. If you do happen to spot suspected spoon cancer, please contact your local GPD office as soon as possible.

No comments: