Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GNU Public University FAQ

We would like to thank Eliza for generating this FAQ about the GNU Public University:

Q Does the GNU Public University have an undergraduate program?
A Come, come, elucidate your thoughts.

Q How will character sheets be generated?
A What else comes to mind when you ask that?

Q If I have a low GPA do I have a chance to be admitted?
A Say, do you have any psychological problems?

Q Are psychological problems likely to keep me from being admitted?
A That is quite interesting.

Q Why do you dodge questions, Eliza?
A You're not really talking about me, are you?

Q People say that your FAQs fail to answer their questions. Elaborate on that please.
A Why are you concerned about my FAQs fail to answer their questions. Elaborate on that please?

Q I see that upsets you. Let's move on. Can I create my own program to represent me in the D&D
competition?
A Perhaps you don't want to create your own program to represent you in the D& D competition?

Q Can my friend play my character in my place?
A Perhaps your love for friends worries you.

Q Will the GNU Public University allow me to edit my coursework to ensure a good grade?
A Come, come, elucidate your thoughts.
Q Will the GNU Public University allow me to edit my coursework to ensure a good grade?
A Please don't repeat yourself!
Q Please answer my question.
A Say, do you have any psychological problems?
Q Now you're just dodging the question.
A (Eliza left.)


We hope this FAQ has been helpful to you. In keeping with the GNU Public Dictatorship's commitment to transparency, the information about how character sheets are generated will be made available soon.

No comments: