Friday, October 30, 2009

Well-deserved thanks

Here at the GNU Public Dictatorship we would like to extend well-deserved thanks to Juliana for her tireless role in ending the global recession. While it isn't yet completely over, her efforts to fix the ailing economy have been consuming most of her time over the last year and are starting to produce tangible results. Here are some excerpts from e-mail we have received about her interactions with officials that will remain nameless here at their request:
"I thought I knew how the global markets work, but that was before I met Juliana. Her in-depth knowledge is astounding. She is definitely a valuable contributor to the New Future"

"I wish we had let Juliana help us before the economic collapse."

"Her insight into the workings of complex markets astounded me, and I work for the Fed!"
Thanks, Juliana!

No comments: