Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Interesting developments

At the GNU Public Dictatorship we are nothing if not excited to report on my latest research project, even though there is little of substance to report.  At about the time we were subjected to the PBJ DDoS attack last year, I began receiving invitations to join an elite society referred to only as "The League."  I didn't mention anything here in this forum as I wasn't sure yet whether they were allied with our enemies or whether they are an independent force in the world, but I did start infiltrating their ranks.  It appears that the infamous Churro Note was simply their way of asking us to investigate them.  In the intervening months I have been awarded membership and given "The Secrets" that are supposed to help a person succeed and control the laws of chance and give them other superpowers like being able to read minds and control outcomes of complex situations.  Unfortunately, "The Secrets" are in code, and we have our best code breakers working on them right now.  What makes this interesting, however, is that in the days since "The Secrets" were delivered to me, "The League" has stopped contacting me, and an organization calling itself "The Society" is asking me if I have decoded "The Secrets" they gave me yet.

Whether the band of individuals called "The League" has become "The Society" or whether they have merely been supplanted by a rival faction remains to be seen.  Perhaps they are competing groups built upon the same principals but headed by different individuals, or perhaps they are just not sure what to call themselves.  You can rest assured, however, that the GPD will not rest until we know the answers to these important questions, and when we have decoded the mysterious "Secrets" for the benefit of all!

No comments: