Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Guest Writer: Dak Mueller

Greetings, supporters of the GNU Public Dictatorship.  I am Dak, and I have some information for you.  Most of you have been following the mysterious messages we received last month, and we have been receiving inquiries about the subject for the last few weeks.  I am Dak, and I have been authorized to share with you what the GNU Public Dictatorship's operatives have found in their investigations.

Operatives were able to reach "Natasha" a few days after the GPD received the strange communications, but she was unwilling to comment on the messages, which is why the investigation expanded elsewhere.  I am Dak, and I can tell you that yesterday "Natasha" made contact with the GPD and let them know that she was not involved in the churro note, but that the message encoded on the applications that showed a representation of a churro was from her, and she congratulated the GPD on finding the message when it did.  Apparently she has been very bored lately and decided that she could have some fun by hiding a message and watching what happened.  I am Dak, and I can tell you that she had expected the GPD to fail to decode the message, and that she was trying to decide whether to take responsibility for several weeks now.  The GPD is not sure yet why she decided to come forward now, but they are pleased that part of the mystery is solved.  There remain at least two more mysteries, however:

  1. Why is "Natasha" so bored?
  2. Who sent the churro note?
I am Dak, and I am authorized to say that the GPD will let you all know when they have satisfactory information!

No comments: